We want our congregation to know that due to the spread of COVID-19, our church will not be having regular scheduled services on March 22 and March 29. We will live-stream on ROKU and our website. If more weeks are needed, we will let you know.
Romans 13:1 tells us this: "Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."
- Take this time to draw close to the Lord and pray for our nation and the world. Our prayers make a difference!
- We thank you in advance for staying faithful with your tithes and offerings. Giving can be done in numerous ways; you can mail a check to the church or give online.
- We encourage you to have family worship time with your family and friends.
- If you feel led, you can call some of the brothers and sisters in the church to come over for a time of fellowship. Please use extreme caution with this and do not have more than 10 people meeting.
- We encourage you to call one another to check up on each other, especially those who are homebound, who may need one of us to run to the store or do something for them.
Most importantly, remember that God is in control! While we do not worry or allow fear or panic to grip us, we should take all precautions to stop the spread of this virus, washing hands, etc.
Blessing to all of you,
Dr. Ben E. Leonard
Loving Each Other,
Loving The World!
Coffee Fellowship - 8:30 am
Morning Service - 9:30 am
Evening Service - 6:00 pm